Cubs vs. Brewers-Extra Cheese Preview with “Gusto”Leave a Comment
The Cubby Express heads to Wrigley North Tuesday riding a seven game winning streak at Miller Park with right-hander Kyle Hendrix who is 4-1 with a 1.49 ERA in seven starts against the Brewers on the mound.
1. Anthony Rizzo is batting .414 with eight homers and 24 RBI’s in his last 15 games in Milwaukee.
2. Ryan Braun is hitting .447 in his last 12 match-ups against the Cubs and .380 in his last 37 games at Miller Park.
3. The Cubs are currently 15-3 against their Central Division rivals. They’ve scored 119 runs in those games, while yieding just 44
4. The Cubs hold the best team ERA in the league at 2.64, while the Brewers have the worst ERA in the Majors at 5.16
5. The Brewers have lost over half of their games (11 od 21) at Miller Park this season.
TUESDAY: 7:10 p.m. at Miller Park. Cubs RHP Kyle Hendricks (2-2, 3.03) vs. Brewers RHP Chase Anderson (1-5, 6.11)
WEDNESDAY: 7:10 p.m. at Miller Park. Cubs RHP John Lackey (4-2, 3.54) vs. Brewers RHP Jimmy Nelson (4-3, 3.51)
THURSDAY: 12:40 p.m. at Miller Park.Cubs RHP Jason Hammel (5-0, 1.77) vs. Brewers RHP Junior Guerra (2-0, 4.00)
ONE FOR THE ROAD