There is a movement “afoot” to get retired #ChicagoCubs catcher and World Series Champion David Ross on “Dancing with the Stars”.
TOP 5 REASONS WHY GRANDPA ROSSY SHOULD JOIN THE CAST OF “DANCING WITH THE STARS” IN 2017
1. Despite having almost 50 athletes appear during their 22 seasons (Spring and Fall each year) DWTS has never had a contestant from Major League Baseball.
2. After 15 seasons of Major League Spring Training, competing in March is a hard habit to break.
3. His former teammates would get a kick out of the non baseball distraction.
4. Cubs fans would enjoy cheering for Grandpa Rossy one last time.
5. ABC would love the ratings bump.
ENJOY THE CUBBY CHUBBY SONG BELOW AND BE SURE TO SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
DON’T FORGET TO DIG US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER TOO.
#FlyTheW #WorldSeries #DWTS