Bill Murray to receive Mark Twain AwardLeave a Comment
TOP 10 BILL MURRAY OR MARK TWAIN QUOTES – YOU DECIDE.
Cubs’ super fan Bill Murray will be the 19th recipient of the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor, the Kennedy Center announced on Monday. Bill said in a statement: “I’m honored by this award and by its timing. I believe Mark Twain has rolled over in his grave so much for so long, that this news won’t disturb his peace.” Past winners of the prize have included Eddie Murphy, Jay Leno, Carol Burnett, Ellen DeGeneres, Will Ferrell and Tina Fey.
MURRAY or TWAIN?
1. “Let’s show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown.”
2. “In order to conquer an animal, I have to think like an animal, and whenever possible, look like one.”
3. “What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn’t one today.”
4. “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.”
5. “This is pitiful – 1,000 people freezing their butts off to worship a rat.”
6. “I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.”
7. “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.”
8. “Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it’s usually something unusual.”
9. “Part of the secret of a success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.”
10. “We came. We saw. We kicked its ass.”
ANSWERS: 1-BM, 2-BM, 3-BM, 4-MT, 5-BM, 6-MT, 7-MT, 8-BM, 9-MT, 10-BM
ENJOY THE SONG HERE AND GRAB A FREE DOWNLOAD ON OUR WEBSITE WITH CODE: cubchub2016
#cubbychubby2016 #cubs #chicagocubs #billmurray #mlb #marktwain #joelmurray #tinafey #jayleno #ellendegeneres